In the graph above you can see the TRON (TRX) price, zoom in and out on the graph if you’re interested to see the price of a specific period. The graph will show the period you’ve selected, as well as the highest and lowest price.
24 hrs. Ago
The value of TRON 24 hours ago
24 hrs. High
The highest value of TRON over the past 24 hours
24 hrs. Low
The lowest value of TRON over the past 24 hours
24 hrs. Change
Here you can see how much the value of TRON has increased or decreased over the past 24 hours
24 hrs. Volume
The amount of TRX transactions over the past 24 hours in euros. Only public exchanges are taken into account here.
TRX Market Cap
The value of all TRX on the market combined. This number is calculated by multiplying the number of TRX in circulation with its current value.
TRX TRX Dominance
The share of TRX in the cryptocurrency market compared to all other coins
In the tables below you’ll see the Return On Investment of TRON. The percentages indicate the profits you (could have) made, had you invested at a certain moment.
Below you can see the price history of TRON in euros. Looking for a specific date? You can adjust the range to any desired period:
Tron Price History
Justin Sun Directs the Price of TRON
Each second, TRON changes direction. We’re referring to the value, not the metaphorical direction, which is determined by Justin Sun, the founder of TRON.
He decides what happens on a fundamental level, and is the beating heart of TRON. Besides that, he never misses an opportunity to promote his TRX.
But let’s get back to discussing the price. Unlike the stock market, TRON’s price is fluctuating every moment of the day. That’s because TRX is traded on online crypto exchanges 24 hours a day. There’s always someone awake who’s buying or selling TRX.
Even when you’re fast asleep in Europe, there’s still always someone in the US or in Asia trading the coin. So when you wake up the next morning, you may find an unexpected surge or descent in the price.
A Brief Overview of the TRX Price
TRON has had a brief, but turbulent history.
- TRON was founded by Justin Sun in 2017. He raised 70 million dollars for his project, and TRON started off with a worth of 0.0009 euro per coin.
- Until December 2017 the worth kept fluctuating between 0.001 euro and 0.003 euro.
- In January 2018, the market rate of TRON sky-rocketed! It went up by 13,233 percent, and TRON reached an all-time high of 0.24 euro.
- That still remains the all-time high; since then the price has declined by quite a bit.
- Then, COVID-19 wreaked even more havok, causing the price to go back to 0.0075 dollar. Now, the price of TRON seems to have completely recovered.
- That is still an understatement. On April 17, 2021, TRX shot up to 0.14781 euro. Did you buy TRON prior to the coronacrisis? Then you saw your investment go x19!
How is the Price of TRX Determined?
Only Invest an Amount That You Are Prepared to Lose
We recommend you to carefully consider the amount you want to invest. Only invest money you’re able to lose without getting in trouble. Investing in TRON may be an interesting opportunity, but it comes with no guarantees.