The graph above shows the price chart of Lisk. Want to zoom in or out? Just click and drag across the period and the graph will show the selected period and its highest and lowest price. Its worthwhile to place the daily changes in their long term perspectives.
24 hrs. Ago
The value of Lisk 24 hours ago
24 hrs. High
The highest value of Lisk over the past 24 hours
24 hrs. Low
The lowest value of Lisk over the past 24 hours
24 hrs. Change
Here you can see how much the value of Lisk has increased or decreased over the past 24 hours.
24 hrs. Volume
The amount of Lisk transactions over the past 24 hours in euros. Only public exchanges are taken into account here.
LSK Market Cap
The value of all Lisk on the market combined. This number is calculated by multiplying the number of Lisk in circulation with its current value.
The share of Lisk in the cryptocurrency market compared to all other coins
The table below shows Lisks Return On Investment. The percentages show the yield on an investment in LSK.
Historical Lisk price
Lisk was founded in 2016 by Max Kordek and Oliver Beddows in Zug, Switzerland. The coin for the project is shortened to LSK. The project itself is aimed at consumers and companies building applications on their blockchain. It is similar to Ethereum in that regard.
One of the big problems for big crypto's like Bitcoin and Ethereum is scalability. The Lisk-platform implements a sidechain for every application that is developed on the network, because of this it becomes way easier to scale the project and if there is a problem on one of the sidechains this does not affect the main blockchain. Sidechains also result in more safety and faster applications for developers. Basically, Lisk is a modulair blockchain.
Investors see these advantages, during the crowdfunds in February and March of 2016 14.052 Bitcoins were raised for the project. With a worth of 12,5 million euro.
- When the LSK-tokens were launched a month later in April 2016, they traded at €6,20.
- Lisk could not hold on to this price. In the summer of 2016 the price fell to €0,37.
- All crypto prices sky rocketed a year later, and Lisk was not left behind. On January 7 2018 the price reached an all time high of €31,98! An increase of 8.543%.
- Lisk sadly could not escape the gravitational powers of nature. The price dropped to €0,41 on December 17 2019. That's crypto for you, and in hindsight a very good moment to buy. Lisk resumed its rise and on February 10th it was trading at €2,63, an increase of 537%!
- That was the ultimate sell moment, the corona crash hit a month later, and Lisk was reduced to below €0,50.
- The price is at €1,18 in mid-September. Lisk is an incredibly volatile asset leading to plenty of oppurtunities.
- The first months of 2021 were all about altseason, and Lisk was no exception. Lisk traded at an incredible €9,21 as of May 7, its highest price since May 2018!
Only invest money you are prepared to lose
We advise customers to think about the amount they want to invest. You should never invest more than you are able to lose. Lisk can be a very interesting investment, but offers no guarantees.