Zoom in on the graph above to check out the price of a specific period. You do this by clicking on the beginning or end of the period, and then dragging right or left respectively. The graph will show the highest and lowest price of the selected period.
24 hrs. Ago
The value of BNB 24 hours ago
24 hrs. High
The highest value of BNB over the past 24 hours
24 hrs. Low
The lowest value of BNB over the past 24 hours
24 hrs. Change
Here you can see how much the value of BNB has increased or decreased over the past 24 hours.
24 hrs. Volume
The amount of BNB transactions over the past 24 hours in euros. Only public exchanges are taken into account here.
BNB Market Cap
The value of all BNB on the market combined. This number is calculated by multiplying the number of BNB in circulation with its current value.
The share of BNB in the cryptocurrency market compared to all other coins
In the tables below you’ll see the ‘Return On Investment’ of Binance Coin (BNB). The percentages indicate the return on an investment in BNB.
Below you’ll see the price history of Binance Coin in euros. Looking for a specific date? You can adjust the range to any desired period:
Binance Coin Price History
About the Binance Coin Price
Binance Coin is the cryptocurrency of the crypto exchange Binance, and they sure try their best to make this coin a success. They’re succeeding, although by trial and error. The BNB coin was launched on 16 September 2017, at a price of 0.09 euro.
The company was growing and the price of BNB grew accordingly. More and more new features were launched, such as a decentralized exchange and loan services. If you use Binance Coin for these services, you receive a discount. In addition, Binance organizes crowdfunding for new projects, where you can participate by paying with BNB.
Binance also buys their own coins back. Each quarter they spend 20% of their profit to buy back their coins and take them out of the circulating supply.
So it’s no wonder that the success of the coin is a reflection of the success of Binance itself.
Binance Coin Highlights
- The ICO (a form of an investment round) of Binance Coin ended mid 2017, and the initial coins were released for 0.09 euro in September that year.
- At that moment, the entire crypto market was in a bull market, ensuring an increasing price for BNB as well. On 6 January 2018, the coin achieved its all-time high, at that point, of 20.26 euros per coin. That means that BNB gained 22,300 percent in just five months!
- Shortly thereafter the entire crypto market went spiralling down. Binance Coin went down to 3.73 euros in February.
- Compared to bitcoin and other altcoins, the bear market of 2018 wasn’t even that hard on BNB. Because Binance kept growing, BNB remained more or less stable.
- BNB ended 2018 with a price of 5.05 euros per coin.
- When 2019 began, Binance Coin began steadily growing in worth once again. Only two other coins performed better than BNB in 2018.
- The absolute all-time high was reached on 22 June 2019, when you had to pay 34.18 euros for just one BNB!
- The rest of that year the price declined once again, this time to about 15 euros. But BNB has proved that it’s able to achieve big highs. Few coins have been able to surpass their all-time high that was set in January 2018, but BNB has done just that.
- The highlight of that year? A staggering 34.18 euros!
- After the corona crash, Binance Coin dropped to 11 euros. No one has a crystal ball, but that was actually the time to stock up on cheap BNB.
- In January 2021, the old record was broken, and from that point on, everything accelerated.
- Lift your jaw off the floor, because it's really true: on May 12, BNB reached the all-time high of over 563 euros. If you bought at the bottom of the corona dip, you would have had a profit of more than 5,000 percent!
Only Invest an Amount That You Are Prepared to Lose
We always advise to carefully consider the amount you’d like to invest. Only invest funds that you can lose without getting into trouble. Investing in Binance Coin has much potential, but doesn’t come with guarantees.