Would you like to see a different period? No problem, you can do this by clicking on the beginning or end of the period and then respectively dragging to the right or to the left. The chart will then zoom in on the selected time period. Rather see the dollar chart? Then click on the slider to set it on USD instead of EUR.
24 hrs. Ago
The value of XTZ 24 hours ago
24 hrs. High
The highest value of XTZ over the past 24 hours
24 hrs. Low
The lowest value of XTZ over the past 24 hours
24 hrs. Change
Here you can see how much the value of XTZ has increased or decreased over the past 24 hours.
24 hrs. Volume
The amount of XTZ transactions over the past 24 hours in euros. Only public exchanges are taken into account here.
XTZ Market Cap
The value of all XTZ on the market combined. This number is calculated by multiplying the number of XTZ in circulation with its current value.
The share of XTZ in the cryptocurrency market compared to all other coins
In the tables below you’ll see the ‘ROI’ of Tezos. The percentages indicate the return on an investment in Tezos.
Below you can see the price history of Tezos (XTZ) in euros. Looking for a specific date? You can adjust the range to any desired period:
Tezos Price History
The Tezos Price in a Nutshell
Tezos originated in 2018 through an ICO. In only two weeks the project raised 230,000,000 dollars worth of bitcoin and ethereum from investors. Two years after the launch, Tezos is available at all the big crypto companies. Let's have a look at the short history of Tezos (XTZ) and its price.
- 1 July 2018 was not only the day that Tezos became freely tradable on the market, it was also the day that the price reached its highest point. This happens often with new cryptocurrencies, because they don’t have a fair market price yet. That day one XTZ was worth 3.93 euros.
- On 6 July 2018, the price dropped to 1.25 euro, but within a day the price shot up again to 2.16 euros. ou can see this movement in all newly launched coins as well.
- The timing of the launch of Tezos was not that fortunate. In 2018, the so-called bear market started and all the prices dropped, even that of bitcoin. Bitcoin kept falling and dragged all the altcoins along with it.
- On 7 December 2018 the coin XTZ was worth only 0.27 euro.
- It took until April 2019 for the coin to move upwards again.
- On 18 May 2019, the price had already grown to 1.43 euro.
- Its highest price in 2019 was on 17 December when the price moved up to 1.50 euro.
- And in 2020? The price started skyrocketing to 3.29 euros, but when COVID-19 hit, the price dropped to 1.10 euro.
- In retrospect, these were the perfect moments to buy Tezos. On May 7, 2021, Tezos reached the all-time high of 6.70 euros.
- After this, it went down hard again. XTZ fell by more than 67 percent in a month and a half to 2.20 euros.
Only Invest an Amount That You Are Prepared to Lose
We recommend you to carefully consider the amount you want to invest. Only invest money you’re able to lose without getting in financial trouble. Investing in Tezos may be an interesting opportunity, but it comes with no guarantees.